Description: In this weeks show we have some NDRL and Unsanctioned dirt late model results, dirt modifieds and ASCS National Sprint Car results. Also short track late model results. News for this week includes the Lucas Oil Dirt Series partnering with Miller Welders for the Fast Time award, Craig Dollansky returning to the Big Game Motorsports No. 7, Casey General stores send more money towards the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame, Dick Trickle is getting a memorial, Camping World probably resigning with NASCAR, Kurt Busch running Indy, Drivers wanting to cool engines for qualifying, and Jeff Gordon and Pepsi Max's new video.
Episode Duration: 01:10:44
Hosts: Justin Voss, Mike Sigmon, and Preston
Links for this episode:
- The Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series has partnering with Miller Welders
- Craig Dollansky will return to the Big Game Motorsports No. 7
- Casey’s General Stores has renewed its commitment to the National Sprint Car Hall of Fame & Museum
- Camping World said to be signing a contract extension
- Kurt Busch to run Indy 500 with Andretti Autosport.
- Drivers want NASCAR to let teams cool cars during qualifying.
- Jeff Gordon Pepsi Max Video
All views expressed are for entertainment purposes only. Neither The Setup Show or the shows hosts represent or speak for any organization or race team.
Leave us some feedback. Leave us a voicemail and we will try to include it on the show!
Our voicemail feedback line is: (828) 459-6268
Download "The Setup Episode 67" (Right Click)